The Diyode Truck
The Diyode Truck is available to qualified members. There is a $15/month insurance fee for truck privileges, and you need a clean-ish driving record to get on the insurance.
Please follow the etiquette for use.
- Always return the truck full of gas.
- No overnight sign out – the truck must be back at Diyode each night.
- Make only one booking at a time. If you need more, book the next trip after you have returned from the last one.
- Please keep it as local as possible, 100km max – it is an old truck, and may not last too much longer. Repairs cost the membership money.
- Never take the truck without putting it in the calendar.
Before taking the truck, check to make sure that no-one has booked it first.
Diyode’s pickup truck is available to members who have signed up, and are paying the $15/month insurance fee.
To book a slot, you first need a truck rental account under your Diyode email account.
Once that is set up, click on the Google Plus icon on the bottom right corner of the calendar above. This will bring up the Google Calendar page. Click a time slot for when you would like the truck. A window will pop up. In the window labelled “What”, enter your name and the task of the rental. Then, click on the down arrow at the right of the calendar window to get the Diyode Truck Signup label , and click on that. Then click the “Create Event” tab. You’re done!